MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

More catch up


Today I'm going to give you a number of seam treatments in an effort to get caught up to where I am with my stitching.  Bear with me!


Blanket stitch (black); lazy daisies (pink); cretan stitch (green)



Straight stitches & cross stitches



Straight stitches, and crossed cross stitches




Straight stitches (black & red); cross stitches (green)



Straight stitches & French knots





All straight stitches





Three rows of Chevron stitches (black); straight stitches (blue)
and lazy daisies (red);  French knots




Today your quote is from Vic Patrice...."Don't let your loss today be the hindrance of your tomorrow" 




1 comment:

  1. I have felt very sad about this awful fire in London. You rock with your seam treatments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.