MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, June 24, 2016

A slight change of gears

Today I actually did some sewing and made something that I can't show you - yet.  Perhaps I will be able to next week sometime...hopefully.  Or maybe not hopefully - depending on your viewpoint when you actually see it!

However, I CAN show you this...


Now what do you suppose this might be
the pattern for?

I haven't had to create a pattern with the drawn-out grid method for a very long time.  I remember now why it's a complete and total pain - literally.  

Today your quote is from Ellen DeGeneres.... "We focus so much on our differences, and that is creating, I think, a lot of chaos and negativity and bullying in the world.  I think if everybody focused on what we all have in common -  which is - we all want to be happy"



9 comments:

  1. I have no idea what you have created a pattern for. It looks interesting. I shall follow along to your reveal. Sunday Serenity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot water bottle....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez. I hate it when you do this!! Patiently waiting to see what you are up to now!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy....beats the heck out of me, Mary Anne.....love the quote!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the pattern for a tuxedo suit, maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha I'm not that good at working these things out either... waiting for the big Ta ra now!!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it could be a part of so many things...a project bag, a little sleeveless top, a gift bag for a nice bottle of wine...I guess I'll wait and see :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.