MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

More mumbling

Some stitching was accomplished today and I made progress towards getting the rose hussif finished, but I'm going to be mean and make you wait to see it.  Come to think of it, I'm only being mean if you're waiting on pins and needles to see it - those of you who are sick of it all will be heaving a sigh of relief I'm sure!

And, just because......




Today's quote is from Maggie Scarf.... "Getting angry can sometimes be like leaping into a wonderfully responsive sports car, gunning the motor, taking off at high speed and then discovering the brakes are out of order"


7 comments:

  1. Hello Mary Anne! Looking forward to seeing your hussif and thank you for all those links... I need to go and investigate them! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too kind, promoting my classes full of wittering!! Your cheque is in the post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MA, is it possible for anyone to tire of seeing your gorgeous roses?! The progress on your hussif is so fun to see. I cannot wait to see it when it is done (and I am sure you feel the same!)

    Your quote is fantastic and so very true.

    Thank you for the link to "Through Our Hands" magazine. I was unfamiliar with it and just love the variety of artwork featured.

    The paper class looks quite fascinating. And those tents are amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your rose husif when you have finished teasing us, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No sigh of relief here....I am looking forward to seeing your gorgeous hussif.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just how did you get my photos? Did I leave the blinds up again?
    I need another coffee.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. The anticipation to see your finished hussif is mounting.

    Thank you for the links. I had not seen the Through Our Hands magazine and was delighted with the variety of artwork. How generous of them to share freely online.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.