MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Not much stitching, at least by me

Instead of showing you my minimal stitching efforts from over the weekend, I thought I'd send you off to check out a couple of things that might interest you.


I spent the weekend knitting some more felted slippers and they're rather boring to see, so instead I found this...

  

Today the quote is from Epictetus.... "He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has"


5 comments:

  1. Every time I visit here I find myself studying your new header....MA, really it is a work of art...so neatly stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! The look on the cat's face says it all! Great places to visit for sure.
    I love the quote, we do have much to celebrate.
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday I'll share with you my failed and boring slipper collection. Down time is good for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL a great picky that

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, that's so funny!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.