MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Fun things to know about

Today I didn't get any time to take any photos because I was busily wielding my needle and threads working on my white cloth.


Today's quote is from Richard Carlson.... "Every day, tell at least one person something you like, admire, or appreciate about them"


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning the Grow your Blog registration. I only heard of this last year when I saw people already participating, and I was sorry to miss it. Not this year, though. I've signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quote today...
    I absolutely LOVE your generosity. You are always willing to share whether it's a project or a little bit of knowledge. You're the BEST!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grow your blog sounds interesting, I'll check that out, this all new to me.
    good quote, words can build or tear down, thanks for sharing words that build.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.