MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

More baby cuteness

I simply could not resist making this little hat!  Our son is a chef and this is a crocheted baby chef's hat...what could be more perfect, at least for photo ops?


It's very difficult for me to get a proper picture of this, but I think you can get the general idea.  The pattern was found on Ravelry and is the 'La Petite Chef Hat' by My Crimson Clover. 

Today's quote, by the infamous Anonymous...  "Don't be afraid to attempt something new.  Remember it was amateurs who built the ark.  It was professionals who built the Titanic"


11 comments:

  1. Very cute. Perfect for the young budding chef!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Grandbaby! How'd I miss seeing that?! Love seeing all the baby projects you've been working on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh....love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that quote always makes me smile
    and so does that cute cute hat you made!

    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute:) Are you having problems with Blogger. I am :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amateurs yes but with Divine guidance! Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're getting seriously addicted! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this!! So funny and very cute....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.