MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Just a seamin' away

Here's the progress over the past
couple of days on the three purses...




As usual, you can click to embiggen,
but if you do you'll see the 'fluff' I 
overlooked in the third picture.
oops.

These three seam treatments (with a litte
addition here and there) came from
the designs of my friend
Pam Kellogg.

Here's your quote of the day...

"You will find, as you look back upon your life,
that the moments when you really lived
are the moment when you have done
things in the spirit of love."
- Henry Drummond

5 comments:

  1. Yay, back in the groove I see. Lovely seams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching MA.
    Back soon
    Hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice stitching! Love the quote, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely.
    The quote is so true.
    Stay warm
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are exquisite Mary Anne....you can put them in the flickr group if you like. They're embroidery, they qualify...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.